Engineering Permits and Work Orders
Get Work Orders and Permits for Projects On HIA Property
This section provides information on current business opportunities and bids, for construction and related projects for airport facilities, or for goods & services at all SARAA airports. For more information, please contact our Engineering Department.
Request for Modification/Construction (Permits)
This form is used by external companies or activities that are seeking approval to construct, alter or modify facilities at the airport. Some questions that may assist in determining if this is the proper form to use are:
- Do you need to get approval for a new project at HIA?
- Might the project require need approval of the FAA or other special entity?
- Is there excavation involved that would require digging notification through the “PA 1 Call” system?
Work Order Request
This form is used by external companies or activities that need repair work performed on common use airport faculties or airport facilities which they lease. Some questions that may assist in determining if this is the proper form to use are:
- Is the work a tenant or SARAA responsibility under the lease?
- Is there a water leak that needs to be fixed?
- Are there light bulbs that have burned out?
- Is your heat or air-conditioning malfunctioning?